From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of DWStevens
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 7:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Bad Site Stuff LONG

----- Original Message -----
From: "margo2" <email @ redacted>

The first 2 bolus were in a bad site/set, did not appear to absorb any of
them, But I guess it is possible.
In the past, the sites acted the same, no matter how much I injected it had
no effect on the glucose then or even later after I put in a new set at a
different site.

Had to change the set again this afternoon, about 4:30pm, and bolused 1
unit.(glucose 260)
Now after supper, 60 carbs, 2 unit bolus at 6pm    at 7:45pm  glucose is