Re: [IP] supplies

Debbie, as far as I know who ever told you that is probably confused.  MM
 does not carry Dis cartridges, batteries or anything else. Of course you can
MM standard leur locl infusion sets on your Dis pump but that is it.

Of course I can be totally wrong.  Sure owuldn't be the first time.  But I
would also questions any prices that MM would be charging for Dis supplies.

mom to Joshua
dxd 8/97, started pumping Dis H-Tron+ 12/99, upgraded to Cozmo 8/03
using MM quick sets