[IP] Re: Cigna upheld the denial/Cigna and Gentiva

Hmmm, I must say I am on an HMO called Cigna/Lovelace (lovelace is the local
part of the plan, but they told me it is still Cigna.) They paid for my new
pump, even before my old warranty was up on my Minimed and they paid 100
Gentiva even took over when someone told Animas I was totally denied (which I
wasn't). The glitch was, I had the Endo's "prescription" or order of medical
necessity sitting there in my file, and someone had wrongly put in that I
didn't have these documents from the endo.
I would pursue this!