Re: [IP] RE: Cigna upheld the denial

There are a lot of problems involved.  First, our school district is
changing insurance companies.

Second I'm on a different plan that most of you -- I'm on an HMO.

Also I was diagnosed at 43.  Cigna wanted us to pussy foot around with
medications for a year or so before they would pay for the pump -- thus,
taking themselves off the hook.

I don't feel too badly, though, as they've paid 100% for two carpel tunnel
surgeries this year, and have covered sleep apnea for a while.

I knew this would probably happen.

I could have waited until the insurance changed in January, but I was
feeling too bad already.