Re: [IP] supplies

Sounds to me like someone at your insurance company doesn't know what they
are talking about.  Do you possibly have BCBS of IL?  :<(    When my employer
first changed to Blue Cross, I could never get a straight answer from anyone
 there (still can't). I almost ran out of Disetronics supplies before I finally
found out where I needed to buy them.

I order mine from Walgreen's Health Care.

In a message dated 10/17/03 1:46:25 PM Central Daylight Time,