[IP] Re: supplies

My ins co is Cigna.  It's a PPO plan.  I tried to get my husband to argue
with them a little but he says they told him they knew they were different
 companies but MiniMed would have the supplies. I said sure, for the infusion
Oh well.  Perhaps I will just have to get a MiniMed pump if the ins co will
pay!  Anyway, am waiting for a reply to my e-mail to MiniMed or Medtronic or
whatever their name is!