Re: [IP] Is the Paradigm update worth it?

Fortunately I was able to afford the upgrade.

It has made a big difference for me.  Although I have not used the BD meter
yet simply because I have still have boxes of test strips for my One Touch, so
as soon as I'm done with those, then I will move on to the new Meter, which
 will be wonderful, test results in 5 seconds, while my One touch takes a whole
45 seconds, LOL.

So I say if its not going to be a burden on you financially, then do it.

Or just start saving now, before you commit to it.

Take care.