Re: [IP] Flu shot question

Hi.  After discussions with my MD about the timing of my flu shot this
year, I've come away with a new perspective on the process.  The way I
understand it (now) is tha flu season peaks at different times around
the country.  Here in Northern New England It is recommended to time the
flu shot (for me) between Halloween and Thanksgiving.  Perhaps for your
area Dec. 1 is still "within the window".

If you are confused, I would suggest that you call your doctor's office
back and have them walk you through it, at your pace.  Perhaps you may
feel that this is a bit troublesome for the office, but I expect that
they only wish all of their patients were as on top of things as you
seem to be.
Good Luck,