[IP] supplies

I have a question.  I contacted my insurance company today.  I was asking
 about ordering supplies from an In Network provider for Disetronic supplies. I
was told that MiniMed was my In Network provider and that they carried
 Disetronic supplies! Does any one have any idea if this can possibly be
correct? I
tried telling my husband it can't be correct as they are two totally different
companies!  Would they actually carry reservoirs, batteries and piston rods
for the competitors pumps!??

Thanks in advance for any replies!