sounds like you figured out THOSE Instructions!!! mighty fast!!

and if that is not what they meant, then they won't use THOSE words agian,
will they?

might be wise to not do more than one 'experiment' at once (ie: wait until
BG is 'normal' again before trying another?

who NEVER got THOSE instructions, but then, I wore one to attempt to
determine basals pre pump :-)

also, it is SO heavy and bulky compared to the pump!!