Re: [IP] Re: Bad Site Stuff LONG

Don when you are calculating your percentages and drops and bolus needs you
are to use your TDD = TOTAL Daily Dose...this would include your total daily
boluses as well as your average daily bolus.  I calculate these on Josh once a
month and we use that same figure all month.

If you do not have the book PUMPING INSULIN by Jon Walsh, 3rd edition, it is
strongly recommended.  You can find this and many other good resource books
through this list's book page.  When you purchase anything thorugh this link,
this list will receive a much needed donation from Amazon at the end of each

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua
pumping almost 4 years, now almost 12 years old!