My wife just got hooked up on the MM CGMS (Continuous Glucose Monitor). I
was wondering if any of you had any advice. Our MM rep came to the house and
hooked her up. She said if we had any foods we have trouble with or are
curious about what goes on, she should eat them while she has the monitor
in. Went to Pizza Hut for lunch :) Hope that's what she had in mind.

Bill French
Supervisor, Customer Service
Data-Tronics Corp.