[IP] Pump Ordered

I tried sending this on 10/14/03, but I must have messed something up as
it looks like it never made it to the group.  If this is a repeat, my
apologies.

Well, today I faxed the last (hopefully) bit of paperwork back to
Medtronic for my new pump.  After much debate and research, not to
mention compromising with the insurance company, I settled on the
Paradigm 512.  Medtronic is shipping it to my endo's office, so with any
luck I will be starting a new chapter in my life soon.  My wife is
having spinal surgery on the 30th of this month 110 miles east of here,
so it may make scheduling a trip 180 miles west to see my CDE a little
difficult.  Hopefully, by Thanksgiving I will have joined the ranks.
Those visions of pumpkin pie will hopefully help keep the nerves at bay,
as I can certainly sympathize with earlier comments today of feeling
scared during this time of waiting!

Thanks for the wealth of information that is shared in this group.

Scot Jaynes