[IP] beating up on each other All input is worthwhile Aspartame

Spot comments, yes, I've been beat up by the best of them :
but, it never shuts me up erither,Ryan:
We can't learn unless we are taught. Tough crowd? We do dispel hoaxes and
untruths. I wouldn't want to be on a list where *anything/everything* posted
was accepted as written. If someone knows better than I, I'll learn where
I'm wrong.

INSULIN PUMPS with World's Youngest Pumper