[IP] Central serous retinopathy

From: "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Central Serous Retinopathy (slightly OT)

Ok, you would figure if I am having problems with my "bad" eye, it would be
diabetes related.
Well, this morning I got a diagnosis of stress related Central serous
Anyone else have this condition and did it resolve itself?
This conjdition is common in young women and is frequently stress related.
Dioabetes can cause macular edema which can be confused with CSR but a good
ophthalmologist will not make that mistake. My first wife had CSR, after she
was treated for depression it ameliorated. Being very myopic it was very scary
for her. spot