Re: [IP] T1 and growth stunting

I was dx'ed at the age of 7, and have never had an A1 lower than 10 in my
entire life.  According to my meters, my weekly average bg is in the high
200 to low 300 range.  At dx, I was tall for my age (I don't remember the
exact height), and am now an "average" height of 5 1/2 ft.  There has never
been any developmental delay of any type in my life.

If "uncontrolled" diabetes leads to short stature and developmental delays,
then from the appearances of my bg's, I would be a prime candidate to
support this theory.  Obviously, I'm not.

I don't honestly think there's anything to this besides luck of the genetic

Weird "Then Again It Could Just Be Me" Jenn
email @ redacted

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!