-----Original Message-----
From: Danielle Simmons [mailto:email @ redacted]

Hi, Adele - I have used powdered stevia in lieu of artificial sweeteners in
very limited quantities, but have only tried it in non-cooked items.  Don't
know how it translates to baked goods, but works like a charm on grapefruit
and in chilled herbal teas - no complaints, either, from others in the
family who have used it in place of sugar.