[IP] RE: Very Good!

 To Danielle, not Michelle, so sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richardson, Bonnie C
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 8:44 AM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Cc: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: Very Good!

Dear Michelle,

Your response to Ryan was the epitome of diplomacy, tact and
graciousness.......I really admire that.
Yeah, it can be a tuff crowd, but 99% are truly great folks, we just a bit
self righteous at times and we have very strong feelings about our pumps,
methods, etc.  I hope you contribute your opinions often.  Please don't
think I am being patronizing - it is just that I am incapable of such
finesse - my mouth always goes off before my brain is in gear.....lifetime
character defect!  Thanks again!

Bonnie Richardson

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3
bst%3b&SG=&RAND=81223> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!