[IP] Very Good!

Dear Michelle,

Your response to Ryan was the epitome of diplomacy, tact and
graciousness.......I really admire that.
Yeah, it can be a tuff crowd, but 99% are truly great folks, we just a bit
self righteous at times and we have very strong feelings about our pumps,
methods, etc.  I hope you contribute your opinions often.  Please don't
think I am being patronizing - it is just that I am incapable of such
finesse - my mouth always goes off before my brain is in gear.....lifetime
character defect!  Thanks again!

Bonnie Richardson

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3
bst%3b&SG=&RAND=80601> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!