[IP] Re: Fiber and Carb Counting

My smart daughter recently pointed out that I should consider dietary fiber
when bolusing for carbohydrates. She pointed out that if a food item such as a
tortilla contains 24 grams of total carbohydrates with 8 grams of dietary
fiber, I should only take enough insulin to cover 16 grams of carbohydrates
 instead of the full 24. What is your experience considering fiber when
KAMcCord, Bay Area
IDDM 31 years, Pumping MM508 3 years