[IP] Re: Apartame apologies to Ryan

>>>Ryan - thanks for your sharing the hoax-nature of the site, and forgive
my obvious blunder - I did say to review with discernment.  I'm not seeking
to rain on anyone's parade, just to perhaps consider other choices, esp.
growing children are concerned. <snip>  Forgive my not knowing about the
website hoax - again, thanks for setting that straight... in no uncertain
terms... from now to eternity <g>  Back to your regularly scheduled
programming... think I'll just go back to lurking... tough crowd lol>>>

I'm trying to decide with discernment if that was an actual apology? <s>
Anyway, if the fact wasn't known about the hoax, it is now. There is no way
to learn unless we are taught. Tough crowd? We do dispel hoaxes and
untruths. I wouldn't want to be on a list where *anything/everything* posted
was accepted as written. If someone knows better than I, I'll learn where
I'm wrong.

Beware of half truths, you may be getting the wrong half