[IP] help dog chewing tubing

  Hi, We got a Chihuahua puppy, I thought all was good until i saw him
 chewing my tubing I stopped him, but he somehow must have chewed some more
during
our nap ... because I was feeling really  sick I checked sugar and was over
 500.. I covered it using the pump but then i was on my bed myself this time and
 my pump fell out of my pocket when I reached the tubing to pull it up all I got
back was a little tubing and no pump. For the time being I have it in my bra
does anyone know anything that will get them to stop chewing the tubing if I
leave the pump out?     Thank you

Kristy
been pumping 4 years just never had a doggy o his name is Lucky :-)