[IP] Re: Cases for Cozmo

I found two at Target that fit perfectly.  Both are black leather.  One has a
clip attached to the back and it too is covered in leather.  It closes with a
magnetic snap.  It has the lowest profile.  Unfortunately, I see absolutely
no brand name on it anywhere.

The second has a clip that detaches from the case.  The clip swivels around
 and it is not as low profile, however, it is easier to get the clip on and off.
 It closes with velcro.  It is from Virgin Mobile

Both were around $10.00 and were on sale when I bought them around 4 weeks