[IP] BD LOGIC Monitor

Subject: Re: [IP] BD LOGIC:  36 E-3S

Subject: Re: [IP] BD LOGIC:  36 E-3S Everyone using the BD Monitor should
also be very leary of incorrect readings.  I've had problems with the
error...but even MORE dangerous is I have had incorrect readings for my
daughter.   I've had 3 monitors (compliments of BD, because they always
want to send me a new one).  I've tested numerous vials of test strips
with the control solution.  I've gotten many readings "out of range".   I
call them, they keep me on the phone for a 1/2 hour, tested everything
under the sun, then they send me a new monitor and I still have the same
problems.  I absolutely do not trust this monitor.  Every now and then I
use it for my daughter (since I wasted a month's supply of test strips
for this monitor - I have about 300 of them!), but I just find myself not
trusted the results.  But, I really don't want to bother with them

See when! your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now