[IP] LONG: having trouble with pump and 'folding' tubing

Well, it has been just over a week since I got hooked up to my new (first)

I am having trouble with where to store the darn thing, so it doesn't
kink/fold the tubing.  The trouble is where the tubing starts, right after
it leaves the pump, after the hard plastic part.  I keep finding it nearly
folded over, and it is not causing an alarm, but HAVE been having higher BG
levels afterwards.

I am very short, and dont' have much room between shoulders and waist nor
between waist and rear.   when i sit (slouch) seems like I just cannot find
a place it doesn't fold.  (I know, I know, stand up all day, as I have not
had much trouble when standing, shopping, teaching, etc. only when sitting)

I have tried my pocket (pants) and the pump turns sideways and then the tube
folds on the side of the pocket  (I have though of making all the pockets
not so wide, but really am trying to avoid that, might want to put my hands
in there some day)

I have tried on the waistband, with the pump pointing up (folds against ME,
where I slouch) with the pump facing down (inside pants (not bad, but still
bends tubing on my slouching/plump parts and with the pump facing sideways.
Sideways seems to be the best, but the fact that I am so round, it is like a
tangent line on the edge of a circle, and the end, with the tubing sticking
out, is still getting bent, either on my overshirt or other things (it is
out from the body about 1" near the end of the pump, due to my roundness)

I have tried the bra thing, and that works great (lumpy, tho) with the pump
facing down, as long as I am upright, but if is sit, then the tubing going
down gets folded against me...if I  put the tubing upwards, not as bad, but
this is not a place for church, the doctor's office etc where I can't get to
it (LOL) and it is VERY lumpy looking, as the pump is bigger than anything I
have developed over the years

cant hang it under my arm, as being a Cozmo, it is too thick (might need to
move my arm)

around the thigh won't work with pants, and besides the shape of my legs
makes anything around it slide right down

anyway, I have tried lots of stuff, and right now, need to get it out often
to check on things, etc. and am really struggling with it, and knew SOMEONE
here would have a suggestion that I have not tried, and that would allow me
to sit during the day <grin>