RE: [IP] My diabetic cat needs help!!

George, may I ask how you treated your diabetic hamster? As for the rest of
your post...amen.

Margo

No experience with a cat, but a diabetic Great Dane and Dwarf Hamster
I do know about.  Tell the Vet that YCMMV, (so did the hamster's.)
There comes a point where we as diabetics know a LOT more than vets
and even docs.  So just take over and you can work it out.  I did
with my hamster, you can with your cat!  Depending on the dose you
work out, you may want to dilute the insulin.

George       :>)