From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 10:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] My diabetic cat needs help!!

Can anybody help me with figuring dosing for my diabetic cat?  The vet has
 run four days of 2 hour test curves, and has put him on 1/2 unit of humalin
twice a day,  when he eats.  I tried to explain that it peaks in 6 to 8
 hours, and that the rest of the time he is high. The 2 hour testing curve
this.  She still insists that I should treat him with Humalin 1/2 unit twice
day.  does anybody have any experience with this?  Thanks.