Re: [IP] T1 and growth stunting

quite honestly, I think single cases and examples don't tell anything.
That is what studies are conducted for. then they do the math and figure
out whether there is a significant difference or not. you might critizise
the sample they used, their method, the factors they take into
consideration or their significance level. but not the result itself
based on that your experience is different.

so to add to the (useless) gathering of samples. I have two sister (both
non-diabetic) I am T1 and the only diabetic in the whole family. my
sisters and I are within the range ofd half an inch. and I am in the
middle. what does that say in general: NOTHING.