[IP] Help!

 I have had diabetes for about five years now, and have been pumping for a year
and a half. I also have some attention issues, as it were, and I have a
difficult time writing down my b.s., and then figuring out the math of my carbs.
I can get huge, scary, fluctuations in my blood sugars, as I did today.

 I am thinking that the best way to deal with this, is perhaps, to get a cable
for my accu-chek complete and download my numbers nightly.

 Does it make any sense to get the cable for a downloading? Is the meter I have
the one that is the best to use? Does anyone have a cable that they would like
to sell? Thoughts? And appreciate all answers, on the listserv, or privately.