Re: [IP] Re: T1 and growth stunting

I have to disagree with this informaiton.  I really dn't think T1 will affect
one's growth.  Has this info been verified by the medical community.

My son was dxd at age 5.5, is now almost 12 and is already pushing 5'3".  His
dad and I are both very tall and Josh appears to be following suit.  I don't
think his T1 is going to affect it at all.  Genetics play a big role in your

mom to joshua