Re: [IP] driving with low blood sugar

I have found that I always go "unexpectedly" low when I shop and when I
vacuum. I definitely check before I start either of those activities and
make sure I have something in my purse or pocket before I start. I've
wondered if it's because I'm "parallel processing" -- walking, checking
grocery list and scanning shelves or pushing the vacuum cleaner, moving
furniture and checking where I need to go next.

My very first low after I got out of the hospital for DKA was the very next
day when I was vacuuming. What a shock!