Re: [IP] Re: Anyone have Medicare as a 2nd insurer?

In a message dated 10/15/03 4:43:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ALREADY ON A PUMP~!!!!!!!!
> Looks like you have it made :)   I got the MM 511, started Sept 4, 03,  BS
> were bouncing from 25 to 500+,  Now am running 110-125 for the past 3 days.
> I must be doing something right :)
> don
Medicare is my second insurer and I was told by Minimed in April of this year
that Medicare did not do coordination of benefits as a secondary and that
they would not allow me a 511 and that I had to go with the 508.  The 508 was
what I wanted anyway.