[IP] Ontario Canada IP Notices

1.  There is a study underway to gather opinions from diabetics in
Ontario on the state of Diabetes health care in this province.  You
may request a survey to fill out by phoning:  416-480-6058 or email:
email @ redacted

IMPORTANT:  All survey forms must be returned to ICES by Oct 31, 2003
so ask for your today!  More info will be provided to members of
Simcoe County Insulin Pumpers by email and at our meeting.

2.  Simcoe County Insulin Pumpers regular meeting:  Tuesday, October
21, 2003 at 7:00pm in the Community Room at Zehrs on Bayfield Street
in Barrie.  Animas and Neurogen will speak.  See our web site for
much more info:  http://homepage.mac.com/dp66/SCIP Next meetings are
on November 10 and December 8.

3.  Quinte Insulin Pumpers has their regular meetings on October 15,
November 19 and December 17.  For more info see their web site:

4.  Hamilton Insulin Pumpers will hold it's first meeting on Monday
October 20, 2003.  For more info please see the front page of the
Insulin Pumpers Canada website:  http://www.insulin-pumpers.ca

Darrin Parker
Co-chair & Web Master - Insulin Pumpers Canada:  http://www.insulin-pumpers.ca
A federally incorporated not for profit corporation dedicated to
connecting people with Diabetes to a higher quality of life and

NOTE:  Information supplied by Insulin Pumpers Canada is not a
substitute for professional medical advice in any way.