[IP] insulin in pumps- humalog vs. novolog

 I was on Humalog and having some problems with sites becoming ineffective
towards day three. After reading about people who had better luck with novolog,
I gave it a try. I had been using it for about 9 months and just now switched
back to humalog because I think that humolog works quicker (at least in me- I
know there is some debate about this on the list!). My 2 hour post-meal readings
were on the high side and then went down over the next hour or so. So far, the
humalog seems to be matching my food intake better most of the time as seen in
improved 2 hour post-meal readings. I will watch for site problems though... I
think I may have to chose between the lesser of two evils!

Do you Yahoo!?