Re: [IP] Flex Spending & Payment Question

  In some cases the pump company does have the option to accept just what the
insurance company pays out and wil waive the patient's part.  For them it is
a tax write-off so no one really loses.  We had this happen when Josh started
pumping 3.5+ years ago on his Des H-Tron+.  The rep we had at that time had
the option to waive all co-pay.  She told me "Merry Christmas and Happy BD to
Josh".  His BD is is 2 weeks before Christmas.

So Perhaps this is something that happened in your case.  I would just count
our many blessings and not worry about it.  You were a lucky person!!!

mom to Joshua  now on his Deltec Cozmo Pumpy