[IP] Re: no lows on pump

Well, I'm not of the "no lows", that's for sure!  I miscalculate my carbs and
take too much of a bolus quite often--I eat a lot of casseroles and such.
Also depends on how much I run up and down the stairs or chase after babies!
Ahh, the delight of the "unknown".  Sure wish I could be like those of you who
have continuous steady bg's, but never have and probably never will.  Oh, I've
been pumping for 3 1/2 years.  Been a diabetic for 40 1/2 years.

Debbie and Maggie and Magnum IP's