[IP] E-3 on BD Logic

... somebody said......."I have had so many problems with E-3's ".........

So, I had to share my E-3 problems......Been on the Paradigm with excellent
results - all week long.....Monday I was kept getting E-3s, no matter what I
did.  I was ready to toss the damn monitor in the garbage, very frustrated.
Then, I looked again at my bottle of strips.   Seems the new "Ultra" test
strip vial is now HALF  the size it was last month, and the strips looked
enough alike and, you guessed it, I was using ULTRA strips in my BD
logic....!   Once I resolved that issue, no E-3 errors unless it is "user
error".   I love the Paradigm and BD Monitor!
Bonnie from Bama