[IP] Aspartame

Jan, you are welcome to use aspartame under its various trade names - we all
make choices, as I said earlier.  However, having been one of the study
group testing Nutra Sweet in the 80's (a not too reliable study group, I
might add, for various reasons), and dh having been hospitalized one summer
after drinking large quantities of diet soda, I'd just say caveat emptor,
esp. when concerning anything with the FDA.

fwiw, and with discernment: