[IP] Re: Anyone have Medicare as a 2nd insurer?

>>> I am not sure in other States, but in the republic of taxachussets
Medicare is first and all other plans are secondary. >>>

There are three ways to get Medicare:
1) 65 years old
2) Disability
3) ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease aka Kidney failure/dialysis)

Those are in the Medicare directory. For #'s 2&3 Medicare is the secondary
insurer. My COBRA is primary with Medicare secondary picking up what COBRA
doesn't pay. My problem is my primary's DME is soooooooooo lousy and I doubt
Medicare will pick up anything on a new pump. If I can make Bluda Sue behave
and last until next May, I'll be 65 and won't have to worry about a huge
co-pay, or at least not AS huge.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it; for
example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is wrinkles don't hurt

Having a very good day and the sun is shining.