Re: [IP] Insulin in pumps

According to what I have been able to find out Novolog works better in pumps
and can make the sites last longer.
On MDI it made no difference at all for Ben except for the first 2 months it
was not covered by our insurance.
Cyndy, Ontario
mom to 4,
Ben Diabetes dxed 06/02
Ignorance is voluntary misfortune
Like one who seizes a dog by the ears is the passer-by who meddles in the
quarrel not his own.