Re: [IP] BD LOGIC: 36 E-3S - It's the Strips

That seems odd, since I used several different strips from different vials
and the kept coming up E-3 until I they sent me a new monitor. I've used
several different vial with this one too and things have been pretty good. I
just couldn't give up my bolus wizard, it helps so much!