Re: [IP] BK Breakfast meal

In a message dated 10/15/2003 5:09:13 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Anyhow, the problem is something to do with the sandwich itself, which is
> common
> to both the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit as well as the sausage, egg, and
> cheese croissant.  If I don't have the hash browns, the problem still
> happens...but I don't see the problem if I have just the hash browns. (There
> is

Just curious....where are you getting the carb/fat/sugar values you use to
 figure your bolus....from a book or directly from BK? My only suggestion, is to
test every 1/2 hr, and then just knowing the way you react to these foods,
plan to bolus an extra amount later or use the sq. bolus, setting up a profile
expecially based on these items.
My last thought on this matter, is the memory of an article I read
 "somewhere" in the past six months about McDonalds (I know, we are discussing
BK) having
decided to reformulate their buns, and adding more sugar to them so they
 brown better and quicker. Now, whether that has been done at BK and whether
have updated their nutrional values, I don't know.
Basically, life is a mystery, and I just cope with it the best I can.
Tina H.