[IP] BG Cases as billfold

Has anyone found a case for their BG machine that will work as a
billfold as well. I carry so much stuff with me (BG case, glucose
 tablets, billfold, keys, etc...) that I am trying to cut down on it
I am thinking about putting my billfold stuff in my bg case and just
 using it as both. Any success with this or custom cases out there
will work? I use the One Touch UltraSmart now but may be using the BD
 Logic with the 512 very soon. Any suggestions will be gladly
Either email or post here.