RE: [IP] coke

 Pepsi One is a diet Pepsi, but it isn't Diet Pepsi. Pepsi one is
sweetened with Acesulfame-K and Aspartame, whereas Diet Pepsi is just
sweetened with Aspartame. Acesulfame-K tastes more like real sugar
than Aspartame, so a lot of people prefer it.

 As far as why Pepsi One is testing positive...it contains no
carbs...but it is possible that Acesulfame-K reacts with the chemicals
in the testing strip in a similar way that sugar does. (Remember,
those strips only expect those things found in urine, not cola!)