Re: [IP] Jr Hi Dance - aspartame research

 Just talked with my son who has just returned from Iraq. Was also in
Desart
Storm-----

 His comment on the Aspartame mgs was' BS!!! The 145 degree heat, +
 Chem/Bio suits + being shot at + Army food was enought to make anyone
sick!!!!!

 BTW, A Iraqie(sp) staggered up to a patrol beeping and passed out
when
 everyone aimed their weapons at him. They tore , what they thought
was a
 remote det, from his belt and brought it to the MI unit to see what
it was.
 ( I had shown my son some of the stuff on pumps when I was thinking
of
 getting one ) and i.d it as a insulin pump . Don't know if the poor
guy
ever got his pump back or not.

 I'm wondering if they have a different type of insulin that
withstands 145

don