Re: [IP] Junior High Dance . . .

 Coke will NOT dissolve a nail. That is another urban legend, folks!
(See http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp). I can assure you that
Coke in syrup form does NOT contain Hazmat signs.

 And, aspartame was never found to cause cancer. Saccharin was shown
to cause cancer, and to my knowledge still has such a warning
label...but it only does so in concentrations so high that no human
would even come close to consuming.

 More recently, there was evidence that Acesulfame-K might cause
cancer...but I believe that was discredited as well.

Please check your facts!

Ryan

 >How interesting!!! I taught junior high for awhile and got to be
friends
 >with the science teacher. One of her units was to study regular cola
soda.
 >A nail placed in cola will dissolve, if poured over battery
terminals will
 >clean the terminals, when transported as cola syrup it must display
HazMat