RE: [IP] Re: No lows on pump - was: driving with low blood sugar

 Jan, in my opinion, you sometimes either read things into posts that
are not
there, or you misread what is there. I did NOT say there would be no
lows....that would be utterly stupid.
 I DID say there are less lows using an insulin pump than on MDI and I
 read that on this list from plenty of others who have switched. There
 always going to be problems no matter what you do or how you handle
 control, diabetes is diabetes and it is anything but a simple
disease. You
having a bad day or something?

 Okay, gang, how many long-time pumpers have had a low since your
start, and
how often??? Anyone besides Margo with NO lows due to basals all set
 correctly and no miscalculations? Anyone have to reset their basals
due to
 body changes causing lows? Anyone have a low sneak up with no

 Jan (64 y/o, dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C

20% of what people believe is fact and 80% is opinion