[IP] Re: T1 and growth stunting

i (dx at 11) am 5'4"
my brother (dx @ 18) is 6'
 my sister (dx T2 inthe last few yrs at a nage she thinks no one cna
figure
out) is 5'5"

 my mom is nearly (or was at 11 and until she started shringking)
nealry 6'
my dad was over 6'

 i also took some T2 meds during the honeymoon stage of my T1, which
was
later discontinued (we didn't live in US then)

michelle