Re: [IP] coke

 Well, for me, just a tiny sip of regular coke and I'm going "blech!"
But, here is a tip...you can tell the difference between regular and
diet without ever tasting it!

 The sugar molecules in regular soda (pop, for us in the midwest!) are
sticky, and so the fizz that forms sticks around alot longer and looks
lighter. When diet soda (pop) comes out of the fountain, the fizz
dissipates very quickly.

 So, when you are handed a cup where you can still see the fizz, you
can pretty much bet it is regular. If there isn't any fizz, then shake
the cup gently to form some fizz. If none forms...or very little, then
it is diet. Regular will fizz, and the fizz will stick around longer.

 Just a helpful tip!!! (I use this technique everytime I stop at a
fast food place because they make mistakes so often.)