[IP] Re: driving with low blood sugar

> Becky, I think you will find that, once you get your basal rate right with
> the pump, that you will pull far fewer lows than on MDI and it will
> be caused by miscalculating the bolus.
> I have had one low since going on the pump and it was due to sloppiness on
> my part.....:)

Methinks you speak too soon - it's been a matter of only weeks that you've
been pumping. Don't forget the hormonal changes, the unexpected stresses
that can cause highs/lows, the sudden burst of activity (due to a phone
call, doorbell, or mail) and you forget all about what is at hand and take
care of the urgent, and all the other ETC. that life hands anyone. YMMV is
still the MO.

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too
much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea
of a perfect day!